TSA of Victoria is a voluntary non profit organisation consisting of people with TS and their families, professionals and other interested individuals .The TSA of Victoria was founded in 1990 and has an office space at the MS Society Nerve Centre.
Our objectives are:
- Support individual and families with TS through counseling and advocacy
- Disseminate educational material to health care workers and educators
- Increase public awareness of TS through main stream media networks
- Maintain a membership base of TS sufferers and their families
- Conduct public meetings for members and other interested persons
- Provide resources and information on TS
- Organize family outings throughout the year for members and their families
TSA is incorporated and tax exempt. The TSA office in Blackburn is staffed by volunteers every Thursdays between 10am to 2pm. However messages may be left on voice mail at other times
(03) 9845 2700 and all attempts will be made to return calls as soon as possible.
The Nerve Centre has a library that TSA members are welcome to use the TSA have a number of books available on reserve that can be read in the comfort of the library.